* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Dear Herb Lovers & Friends,
The 2011 Herbal Fair comeback was a fantastic success, with over 100 workshops (see presenter list!) at a beautiful new site in Skagit County.
Providing educational, networking and marketing opportunities for the herbal community and general public in a fun and festive atmosphere!
- Over 100 workshops
- Over 70 teachers – herbalists, healers, wildcrafters and
- Herbal Marketplace, 50+ vendors
- Live music, circus performers, singing and dancing
- A fun-filled weekend of camping and swimming in a private lake
We were thrilled to see all our old friends and excited to jump into annual Herbal Fairs again!
However…….. Our site hosts had some infrastructure changes that left the site unavailable to us in 2012.
So, we are putting our energy into 2013. We are looking for a new location, in the case that our Skagit site is not available again in 2013. We need large acreage, with camping & parking fields, kitchen facilities, restrooms & showers, power and water, swimming if at all possible, and easy access from I-5. If you have any ideas or want to help find a new location, please email michael [at] friendsofthetrees [dot] com.